Community advisory committee
To be the best health service we can be, BRHS needs the feedback and ideas of local people that use the health service.
Our Community Advisory Committee provide invaluable guidance and input into a range of areas related to our services.
It plays a crucial role in the assessment and review of our health information publications and brochures in addition to providing in put into the design and delivery of quality initiatives and services.
Information and Application Materials
- Terms of Reference – download PDF
- Code of Conduct – download PDF
- Position Description – download PDF
- Membership Form – download Word Doc
- BRHS Partnering with Consumers Framework – download PDF