From time to time BRHS will release tenders for a range of services. All tenders will be advertised in appropriate media and listed on this page for your information. Any required documentation will also be available for download from this page.
Current Calls for Tender:
All Tender documentation can be downloaded from www.tenders.net
Links to resources to assist suppliers:
- Health Purchasing Victoria (HPV) – www.hpv.org.au
- Victorian Government Purchasing Board (VGPB) – www.procurement.vic.gov.au/home
- Tenders Vic – www.tenders.vic.gov.au/tenders/index.do
- VIPP – ICN Industry Capability Network – www.icn.org.au/
- GROW (Growing Regional Opportunities for Work) Gippsland – growgippsland.com.au/
Annual Procurement Plan
The Annual Procurement Plan provides potential suppliers and the public with an indication of likely procurements for Bairnsdale Regional Health Service in the 2019-2020 financial year.
Procurement Complaints Management
Procurement Complaints will be investigated without prejudice to the Supplier or other related stakeholder who has made the Procurement Complaint.
For more information, download the BRHS Procurement Complaints Management Procedure.