Care and support for people with a life-limiting illness.
Our Palliative Care service provides care and support to clients with a life-limiting illness and their carers, plus access to a wide range of other services.
We aim to improve the quality of life and assist people to die with dignity in the environment of their choice.
24 hour on call nursing 7 days a week
Social work services
Counselling and bereavement support
A service fully integrated with medical supervision
Spiritual and pastoral care
Some features of BRHS include:
- 52 Acute Beds
- 19 Sub-Acute Beds
- Modern Theatre Suite
- High Dependency Unit
- Day Procedure Unit
- Oncology/Medical Ambulatory Day Unit
- Dialysis Unit
- Emergency Department + Short Stay Unit
- Palliative Care
- Maternity Services + New Family Birthing Centre Opening 2020.
- Aged Care Facility
- Allied Health Services
- Medical Outpatient Services
- Home-Based Services including Hospital in the Home, Community Health and a CBD campus.