In this position you will work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team across a range of areas throughout the organisation. You will perform a variety of cleaner and orderly duties to ensure a clean, safe and hygienic environment is maintained and a responsive and customer focussed service is delivered.
Key to this role is maintaining the cleaning schedule as per the shift task list and providing a professional and timely orderly service (such as safe transport of patients, fitting of crutches etc) as required. It is essential in this role that privacy and confidentiality is maintained and excellent customer service is provided at all times to patients, families, community members and staff.
As a casual you will provide coverage for planned and unplanned leave across the department, therefore flexibility to work am, pm and night shifts to cover a 24 hour period over 7 days a week is a mandatory requirement. Shifts will be allocated on an ad hoc basis with limited rostering in advance and no guarantee of weekly shifts.
The successful applicants will demonstrate:
- Experience with a range of cleaning methods (or the demonstrated ability to learn)
- A demonstrated knowledge of the Work Health & Safety framework
- An awareness of the Victorian Cleaning Standards and a Quality Management System
- A good level of physical fitness required to undertake manual handling duties
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility and a willingness to learn and undertake a variety of duties within daily routine
- Demonstrated ability to work and act unsupervised with a high degree of initiative
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
For more information please contact: Sandra Holland, Environmental Services Team Leader on 03 5150 3655
Applications by close of business: Monday 6th September 2021
Applications for this job closed on 1630886400. 1634631053